So a MUCH better day dawned Thursday, and we got to take our engagement pics with the wonderful Kella MacPhee. We had so much fun just goofing around. We felt so comfortable with her. We went down to Asbury Park, NJ and she knew all the cool spots. For those of you who know us well, you know there's nothing we like more than climbing around cool old decaying buildings.
Kella was awesome enough to put a sneak peak of our photos on her blog so we wouldn't have to wait till the 200+ photos come on disk. What I am going to do with that many pics of me I don't know, but I've already seen a couple that are going to keep me going to the gym! hah. And I apologize in advance for the retching - some are very nausea-inducing cute. Thank you Kella!






(click on the photos to see larger)
No comments:
Post a Comment