Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Genius Wedding Flower Idea!


Have you seen the ads for the annual Macy's Flower Show coming up? I saw it this morning in the paper and I was struck by a fabulous idea! The bride and bridal party need to have flowers, and they need to have their hair done, so why not COMBINE them? I know there are fancy hair bands and single flower clips out there, but I have always loved pomanders, and I thought this look would be really COOL. You could call it...a flower helmet!

I talked to Maid of Honor Jen, the floral expert, and she loved the idea. It will be so original, and as a bonus, no one will have to worry about the humidity at the beach ruining their hair! No worrying about frizzies or flyaways.

I did some research online and found some awesome pics...check them out HERE!


No comments: