Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time Warp...



Ladies and Gentlemen, as most of you know, Ryan Barker & I tied the knot this Saturday, October 3rd. Many of you were there, and a few unfortunately had to miss the fun, but I am updating this blog starting way back with the bachelorette party and working my way to the present. If you can't wait that long, go on my facebook page, or to kella's blog. I don't blame you for skipping ahead, the photos are amazing! (we love you Kella)

Meanwhile PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I am begging you, please upload any pics you have of any wedding-related festivites to our Shutterfly Share Site so other people can view them and buy prints of them (if it asks for a password, its "skeeball"). And yes, I will be uploading all of the professional pics there as soon as I have them. Also, that way I will have access to them all for the wedding scrapbook magazine I am creating, which you will all be able to download as a free pdf or buy a copy of from the printer. But that's going to take me a while, so back to posting...


No comments: