So I'm playing a bit of catch up. I can't believe Marc & Kellie got married in November and I'm JUST getting to blog about it! It was a fabulous wedding in gorgeous Key West, FL. It went just about perfectly, and I'll be thrilled if our wedding goes half as smoothly! It was also a real family & friends affair for me & Ryan. Marc is going to be my bridesdude (a.k.a. male bridesmaid). My friend Hannah who moved down to Key West about two years ago helped them plan it and was the photographer. And Judge Panepinto was the officiant! It was also over Dad's birthday so it was a nice trip for the four of us. Marc is one of my best friends, and Kellie & I have gotten so close over the years that occasionally new friends of theirs I meet are surprised to find out I was friends with Marc first. So I am so happy their wedding was so beautiful, and so much FUN! It was so great that even the fact that I had hurt my foot so badly I could barely walk couldn't keep me from hopping/dancing around as much as I could.
Here's some more of my favorite pics:










No comments:
Post a Comment