Thursday, April 17, 2008

Big News!


(copied from original email we sent out after we got engaged on March 15, 2008)
Some of you have heard, some of you I apologize, I haven't gotten to call yet, but as soon as I got a chance to get the pics off my camera I wanted to send them. Ryan surprised me with a trip down to Cape May this weekend (no I wasn't suspicious, I know, I'm oblivious!) and we got engaged! A nauseatingly cute continuation of our nauseatingly romantic meeting on the beach in the Mayan ruins of Tulum, Mexico, on Valentines Day 4 years ago...what can I say, we have a beach thing. No, we don't have a date yet! We'll be talking to you all individually soon! And the ring is gorgeous, a bautiful emerald - my boyfriend has good taste. Oops, I mean my "fiancé"!


P.S.....yes, I look terrible in the pics, I was crying like a baby!

No comments: