Some of you may have noticed a minor change in the title picture at the top of the blog. It was not my intention to give offense, I assure you all, but it seems I stumbled into a tractor faux pas by not having a GREEN (a.k.a. John Deere) tractor in the picture. Ryan's mom's family owned a Farm Equipment store for many years and they were all John Deere ALL the time. My bad. Sorry Grandma Donna!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Tractor Controversy!
Some of you may have noticed a minor change in the title picture at the top of the blog. It was not my intention to give offense, I assure you all, but it seems I stumbled into a tractor faux pas by not having a GREEN (a.k.a. John Deere) tractor in the picture. Ryan's mom's family owned a Farm Equipment store for many years and they were all John Deere ALL the time. My bad. Sorry Grandma Donna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment