
I know I've been a terribly neglectful blogger. It seems like it's going to be a trend that for the month or so before a catalog is due at work, I hardly have time to sleep & eat, much less blog. So sorry! Especially since so much has been going on! I'll try to catch the blog up as much as I can in the next few days. Really, it's all Doubleday's fault. Silly books.
So where are we at with all this wedding stuff? Well, we've almost got a final contract with The Grand — figuring out all the food, party details, rooming stuff, etc. We have a Photographer, a DJ, and......a dress! (more on that later). My wonderful Maid of Honor (I prefer the Hogwarts title Head Girl better I think) Jen is collecting all kinds of awesome ideas for floral & decor designs. The Church is set - although we have to figure out the music for the church issue still. I think we have a bakery for the cupcakes, but we haven't booked with them yet. Save-the-Date cards are almost designed. We still haven't figured out our registry, honeymoon, or honeymoon-registry yet. Working on bachelor/bachelorette party ideas too. Whew!
All I know, is that, hopefully, in 365 days, there will be a REALLY GREAT PARTY and you'll all be there! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment