I realized recently that I never posted the save-the-date card to the website. Oops! Now that I'm in the middle of designing-invite-hell, I thought it would be nice to post it. I am so glad everyone liked it. Of course, if I hear one more person say something along the lines of "wow we loved the save the date card, can't wait to see what you do for the invite" I am seriously going to lose it. I'm glad you all liked it, but, the pressure, people!


(and as a reference for those who arent as familiar with the Jersey Shore: S=Cape May lighthouse, A=rollercoaster on the Wildwood Boardwalk, V=a pic from our engagement shoot (in Asbury Park, NJ), E=Pat's Cheesesteaks in Stone Harbor, NJ, T=Victorian House in Cape May, H=Lucy the Elephant in Margate, NJ, E=Skeeball in Cape May, D=Sunset Beach, Cape May (where Ryan proposed), A=another engagement pic, T=junk food on the Wildwood Boardwalk, E=another engagement pic.)
No comments:
Post a Comment